37 Pages of Practical Marketing and Promotion Know-how. Specifically Designed for Microstock photographers and graphic artists.
- Marketing Terminology Primer
- Marketplace and Customer Analysis
- Creating Content Based Sites and Blogging
- Email Marketing and RSS
- Audience Segmentation and Timing
- Earning from Microstock Affiliate Schemes
- Social Promotion / Social Networking
- Writing Headlines and Copy 101
- Achieving the Right Goal for the Audience
- Converting Increased Attention into Money
What You Will Learn:
- Demographics, understanding image buyers and choosing the most effective marketing tools to connect with them.
- Targeting, find the right people with the right message at the right time and via the right medium.
- Selling, how to keep visitors returning to a website and how to convert visitors into image sales.
Subscribe to our email list for site updates and we'll let you download a PDF copy for free.
You can unsubscribe at any time. If you don't want to subscribe via email like us on facebook for access to the guide.
Once your have submitted the form we'll send you an email to confirm your address and then send you a link to download the marketing guide; you'll also receive an email from feedburner to confirm your address for our newsletter updates
Feel free to add comments about the guide comments below